Giving a corporate donation or making an investment in sponsorship of an event or program is an effective way of showing your customers and clients that you support music education and performance which are vital to a vibrant arts culture. An outright donation is eligible for a full tax receipt, whereas a sponsorship is considered a form of marketing and can be claimed as a marketing expense.
Sponsorship opportunities available include:
- Garden Tour
- Summer Academy Program
- Young Artist Collegium Program
- Opera Studio
- VCM Presents
- Musical Luncheon
We want to work with you to design a benefits package that will work best to help you achieve your marketing objectives. For more information please contact:
Victoria Conservatory of Music will accept goods and services on occasion. If your organization has a service or product we could use within the Conservatory or at an event – let us know! We’d love to recognize your company for its support.
For more information contact:
Community Organizations & Service Clubs
The Victoria Conservatory of Music can credit the support of service clubs in helping to sustain it so successfully for over 50 years. We know that members of service and community organizations enjoy funding something tangible with immediate benefits of their hard earned dollars at work. We have many opportunities that fit this bill, in fact many which, if not for community funding, would not be able to be delivered by us. Here is just some of the ways community organizations can help us deliver music education and performance opportunities.
- Purchase of Equipment for Music Therapy;
- Purchase of instruments;
- Provide funding for one classroom in a marginalized community to receive the popular Children’s Music Journey program;
- Provide funding to support ChoirKids – our non-auditioned choir program for school-age children in local public schools;
- Provide funding to support our Early Children’s Music Education Outreach program that offers music classes for infants, toddlers and preschoolers in community daycares and pre-schools.
For these and more opportunities contact: