Volunteer at the Victoria Conservatory of Music for a fun and rewarding experience!
When you volunteer at the VCM you will:
- Be a part of the VCM community and meet, work with and experience what it’s like to be part of a community of musicians and music lovers.
- Be a part of the VCM Venues team and help present amazing shows and performances in the beautiful Alix Goolden Performance Hall.
- Be a part of the Development team for our special VCM events including the Mother’s Day Garden Tour (a tour of the most beautiful and interesting gardens in Victoria), Musical Luncheon and various other donor appreciation events.
- Have the Victoria Conservatory of Music as a reference! Whether you’re looking to apply for a new job or for scholarships and bursaries, you’ll be able to add us to your list of supporters.
- And as a volunteer, you can help us enrich lives through music!
“Music brings a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination…and life to everything.” – Attributed to Plato.
We are a community that inspires, nurtures and enriches through excellence in music education, performance, and wellness.
The VCM realizes its mandate through six primary program streams: Community School; Postsecondary School; Summer Academy; Music Therapy; Children’s Music Education and Outreach; and Public Performances.
There are so many great reasons to volunteer at the VCM! Whether it’s to take advantage of the music, to gain new skills and explore a new career, or even to just meet people and make a few friends. When you volunteer with us, you will be truly making a difference.
Thank you so much for considering volunteering with the Victoria Conservatory of Music! We know that your experience here will be unforgettable!
Complete the Volunteer Application Form here, or below.
Please note: If you are wishing to volunteer for the VCM’s ChoirKids in Schools program, please see this page: CHOIRKIDS IN SCHOOLS
To inquire about other opportunities for volunteering at the Conservatory, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator:
250.419.4317 | [email protected]