Join us as we bid farewell to our last Musical Luncheon, this year held in honour of Co-Chairs Joyce Hodd and Dr. Gary Karr and the amazing work they’ve done to raise money for the Victoria Conservatory of Music these past nine years.
To mark this special occasion, Gary Karr and Harmon Lewis will be coming out of retirement for one final, memorable performance!
Let’s celebrate together as we enjoy a lovely afternoon of friendship, fun, and music.
Three Course Lunch:
– Chilled Avocado Soup, Tomato Salsa
– Your choice of:
Roasted Pork Loin, Mushroom Dijon Demi, Spinach Spaetzle, Seasonal Vegetables
or Chef Inspired Vegetarian Option
– Raspberry Black Sesame Mousse, Hazelnut Sable
Lunch will be accompanied by a special musical program featuring:
– VCM graduate José Henrique Vieira Correa, guitar
– VCM graduate Jono Devey, piano
– VCM students Elijah Kim, violin and Luke Kim, cello accompanied by VCM faculty Yoomi Kim, piano
– VCM faculty members Nathan McDonald, baritone and Alex Chen, piano
Raffle Tickets $100 available for purchase at the event:
#1 Private Student Performance and Catering (Approximate Value $300)
#2 Downtown Victoria Date Night (Approximate Value $900)
#3 Westin Bear Mountain Golf Package (Approximate Value $400)
#4 Culture Vulture (Approximate Value $330)
#5 VCMP Ticket Package (Approximate Value $325)