Giving a corporate donation or making an investment in sponsorship of an event or program is an effective way of showing your customers and clients that you support music education and performance which are vital to a vibrant arts culture. An outright donation is eligible for a full tax receipt, whereas a sponsorship is considered a form of marketing and can be claimed as a marketing expense.
Sponsorship opportunities available include:
- Mother’s Day Musical Garden Tour
- Summer Intensive Programs
- Young Artists Collegium Program
- Opera Studio
- VCM Presents concert series
We want to work with you to design a benefits package that will work best to help you achieve your marketing objectives.
The Victoria Conservatory of Music will accept goods and services on occasion. If your organization has a service or product we could use within the Conservatory or at an event – let us know! We’d love to recognize your company for its support.
Community Organizations & Service Clubs
The Victoria Conservatory of Music can credit the support of service clubs in helping to sustain it so successfully for over 50 years. We know that members of service and community organizations enjoy funding something tangible with immediate benefits of their hard earned dollars at work. We have many opportunities that fit this bill, many which would not be able to be delivered by us, if not for community funding. Here are just some of the ways community organizations can help us deliver music education and performance opportunities:
- Purchase of equipment for Music Therapy;
- Purchase of instruments;
- Provide funding for one classroom in a marginalized community to receive the popular Children’s Music Journey program;
- Provide funding to support ChoirKids – our non-auditioned choir program for school-age children in local public schools;
- Provide funding to support our Early Children’s Music Education Outreach program that offers music classes for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in community daycares and preschools.
For these and more opportunities contact:
Director of Development
250.386.5311 | [email protected]
Our heartfelt thank you to the following sponsors
who believe in the power of music education
at the Victoria Conservatory of Music
|ALACS Fund through the Victoria Foundation||Arbutus Singers||Egon Bauman Music Foundation|
|NRS Foundation through the
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia.
We acknowledge the support of the CRD Arts Commission.