The Victoria Conservatory of Music’s Vision
Our vision at the Victoria Conservatory of Music is to be the centre of musical excellence and enjoyment of music through education, performance and music therapy.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors we can uphold our tradition of musical excellence at the heart of the VCM and in our community. This year on December 3rd, we are asking you to support GivingTuesday by making a gift towards enriching lives through music in a thriving community accessible to all.
You can help to make music education available to as wide an audience as possible in our vibrant community:
• We offer extraordinary breadth and quality in all genres of music – from classic to contemporary and through to the latest in music technology and creativity
• We provide a platform for young musicians and career enhancing opportunities for the future.
You can help to provide outstanding opportunities for music education at every age, genre, and level of ability:
• 120 students benefit from Scholarships and Bursaries, making music achievable, accessible, and affordable for as many as possible.
• 4,625 young children, teenagers, and adults of all ages are currently enrolled at the VCM, including our Postsecondary program in partnership with Camosun College
• 1,900 individuals with exceptionalities feel the benefit of our renowned Music Therapy programs every week, at the VCM and in the wider community.
Your support allows us to deliver our commitment to the highest standard of music education for every student, in any genre of music, who comes to the VCM.
The impact of your gift is felt significantly both here at the VCM and by those we reach within our community. It all happens because of you – Thank you.
On Giving Tuesday December 3, please click here to donate to the VCM’s commitment to musical excellence in our wonderful community, and double your impact!