Here’s what you need to do to get started at the VCM!
We are pleased to offer online Registration for all Group Classes and Ensembles!
If you know the name of the Group Class or Ensemble you are registering for you can follow all of these steps below and register online:
- Click the “Register Online” button below
- If you have used our online registration system in the past, simply log in and select your program
- If you are a current VCM student but new to online registration, select “Forgot Password?”.
- Your user name will be your email address.
- If you are a new student, select “Create Account”
- Select your program and proceed
Online registration requires payment in full. If you have any questions we will be happy to help you by phone or in person.
Simply fill in our Student Referral Form with as much information as possible and a VCM staff member will reply to complete the process.
The Fine Print
You may register during regular office hours, with payment information, either in person or by phone:
Downtown 250.386.5311 | Westhills 778.265.5355
- Credit cards are not accepted for individual lessons. E-transfers can be sent if you do not wish to register in person.
- If you or your child plans to register for individual lessons for the first time, you may pay for an individual lesson with no obligation to register for more classes.
- Group classes fill up quickly – please register no later than one week prior to the start date. If space permits and if the instructor agrees, a student may join a class already in progress.
Some courses may require an application, interview, placement test, or audition as indicated in our Course Calendar. Please call the VCM for more information.
- Prospective students also may audit one group class session per semester before committing to the remaining classes.